The Brand of Baseball for the Lazy and Stupid BallPlayer - Like The Chicago Cubs Have

Monday, May 22, 2006

A Day Too Late

This post was going to be called "Looks Like The Cubs Have A Pulse, After All", after they came back on the Sox yesterday and won 7-4, scoring 4 runs in the 8th. But since I haven't posted until now, after the Marlins beat the Cubs 9-1,ending their 7 game losing streak, I guess they must have been too full from the early bird special, and decided to take a nap instead of play ball. I admit I didn't actually watch the game, but I guess what would have been the point. There has been a lot of talk tht Baker is going to get his extension. How he's earned it (or gotten his "earnies" as he likes to call it) is beyond me. Anyway, the guy who should be manager of the Cubs is in the Marlins dugout. Odds are, he'll have them back in the Series before Baker (or anyone else, for that matter) gets the Cubs there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home